Centre High Campus works with various industry, business and post-secondary institutions to provide enhanced educational opportunities to our students. Students may register in Centre High classes that offer the ability to challenge career related post-secondary courses and/or gain industry certifications and training while completing their pre-requisite courses.
Our post-secondary partner includes NAIT (Northern Alberta Institute of Technology).
Advisors from NAIT and MacEwan regularly meet with students at Centre High to offer post secondary advice. More information is available in the Student Support & Career Centre.
Our partnerships allow our students to make a successful school to work transition and provide opportunities to become successful members of our community.
These partnerships include:
- Alberta Government Justice & Solicitor General
- Alberta Health Services (EMS)
- Careers: The Next Generation
- City of Edmonton Fire Rescue
- City of Edmonton Police Service
- Don Wheaton Family YMCA Centre
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Job Safety Skills Society
- Merit's Construction Boot Camps
- Professional Medical Associates
- Spectrum Safety Services / Second Chance CPR
- Strathcona County Fire Rescue and Emergency Medical Services
- Whitemud Equine Centre
If you are interested in learning how your business can become more involved with
Centre High Campus, please contact us!