Centre High Campus works with various post-secondary institutions to provide enhanced educational opportunities to our students. Students may register in Centre High classes that offer the ability to challenge various and career related post-secondary courses while completing their pre-requisite courses.
Our post-secondary partners include:
Advisors from NAIT and MacEwan regularly meet with students at Centre High to offer post secondary advice. More information is available in the Student Support & Career Centre.
Our partnerships allow our students to make a successful school to work transition and provide opportunities to become successful members of our community.
These partnerships include:
- Alberta Government Justice & Solicitor General
- Alberta Health Services (EMS)
- Canadian Academy of Travel & Tourism
- Careers: The Next Generation
- City of Edmonton Fire Rescue
- City of Edmonton Police Service
- Don Wheaton Family YMCA Centre
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Job Safety Skills Society
- Merit's Construction Boot Camps
- Spectrum Safety Services / Second Chance CPR
- Strathcona County Fire Rescue and Emergency Medical Services
If you are interested in learning how your business can become more involved with
Centre High Campus, please contact us!