If you are considering attending full-time training at Centre High Campus, you may be eligible for funding.
Effective April 1, 2016, how you apply for Alberta Works Learner Benefits has changed!
BGS staff can help you with your current and future funding applications for Learner Benefits.
Students can meet with BGS to be assessed and submit applications for future benefits.
Things BGS can help you with:
- advise and assist with future funding applications
- discuss changes to your household situation
- review your Education Plan and discuss next steps
- provide support wand resources while in school
- answer other questions as required
To schedule a one-on-one appointment with your BGS Service Manager, please call:
It takes approximately 6 - 8 weeks to process an application. If you require assistance applying for benefits, please go to the Student Support and Career Centre (406B).